As part of its Coffeehouse Challenge, the RSA is holding an online discussion at virtualrsa.com on Tue 30 October from 7-8pm on “Who Is My Neighbour?”.
- Do neighbours still exist?
- Who am I responsible for looking after?
- What do good neighbours do?
- And bad ones?
- What do I accept or try to change in my neighbour’s behaviour?
- What’s my contribution to my neighbourhood?
- Is my neighbourhood real or virtual?
If you’d like to participate, email Catherine Shovlin FRSA to register your interest.